GREY CARDINALS — LEADING PR-AGENCY IN KAZAKHSTAN AND CENTRAL ASIA
Our PR-agency is always open to its new clients. We are happy to propose our expertise, knowledge, and creativity to everyone who needs it. If you have a specific brief – it’s wonderful! If you don’t have a brief, we can provide you with one so you can share with us all your company goals and aims.
More than 100 happy customers
More than 500 interesting projects
More than 10000 publications
- All types of advertising
- Digital PR & Advertising
- All types of PR-support
- Strategic planning and creative
- Promotion in the media, organization of publications and generation of newsbreaks
- PR-analytics and competitor monitoring
- Digital-support (launching and setting up targeted advertising, community management in social networks, including concept development)
- Working with bloggers in CIS countries (more than 1 000 bloggers in the media base of the agency)
- Organization and promotion of turnkey business events
- Video production (corporate, commercial, image, social)
- Media publication (TV, radio, print and online media, publics in social networks, outdoor advertising)
In 2013, Alexander graduated from University of International Business (UIB) with a Bachelor’s degree in “Journalism and PR”. He owns the International Certificates and diplomas in the field of PR.
Since 2008 is the founder of the DRIVE2.ru community in Kazakhstan. From 2011 to 2013 worked as a journalist in the auto-media and was the head of the social direction of the portal Lafa.kz (currently Motor.kz).
Alexander worked in local and international PR agencies, has experience in SMM – worked in the areas of finance, auto and IT. Since August 2015 he is the Managing Partner of the Grey Cardinals agency.
In 2009, Olga graduated from Kazakh Economic University (KazEU) with a Bachelor’s degree in “International Relations”. In 2013, she graduated from the Lauder Business School.
She started her professional activity in 2007 in the largest banks of Kazakhstan. In 2010, she was the editor-in-chief of the well-known magazine “Advertising”.
Since 2011, she worked in Europe and Kazakhstan in international and local agencies with international clients and in 2015 together with Alexander founded the Grey Cardinals agency.
Grey Cardinals has regional representatives and partners in the EU and CIS countries: